Our guiding concept
- We welcome everyone in all their diversity.
- We support them in celebrating their uniqueness and in playing an active role in a democratic society.
Our standards, resources and aim of our actions are based on diversity.
- We practise equal opportunities in our institutions and in our services.
- We are open to new ideas and suggestions due to our achievements.
- We explore existing boundaries and develop liberating alternatives.
- We express our principles openly in society.
- We provide a working environment that reflects our basic principles.
- We guarantee quality by providing professional work in interdisciplinary cooperation.
- We offer opportunities to develop as an individual and to create space for team processes.
- We stand up for our colleagues.
- We make sure to reach democratic decisions.
- We believe that well-functioning and changing structures as well as reflection and evaluation are essential to develop and adopt ideas and processes.